Greetings visitors! This new website, Blue Cube Rocket, is in the process of being set up. If you’re curious about what’s going on, here’s a quick checklist rundown. As you scan over the below, you’re also invited to check out the initial framework currently in place in the side bar pages or by scrolling down to the bottom footer section. Here’s what we have set up so far:
- Website name & address
- Site focus / vision
- Logo design (created by site author)
- About page
- Contact page and form
- Social Media Accounts (see sidebar)
- Email list signup form
- Initial topic category list
Work in Progress
That’s our initial site status completed to date. Minor tweaks are and will be ongoing. Separate from that and in the background, all sorts of activities are going on unseen which include, but not limited to:
- Topic research & content creation
- “Range awareness & traffic deconfliction”
- Search & vetting for co-contributors and collaborators
- Debates / deliberation on stylistics
- Site monetizing (ads and products)
- Hardening / securing of site wiring
- “Preflight testing of structural & tech components”
- Additional forward visionary conjecturing
This post is not yet an official website launch announcement. Just as with any rocket launch or jet aircraft takeoff, lots of technical issues are being done behind the scenes. Next up – standby for an official launch countdown announcement.
If you’d like more information on anything you’ve seen here to date, please use the new contact form and send an email. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Also, you can scroll down and sign up on the new and emerging email list and connect on all forms of social media (see sidebar).
Sign up for email updates and connect on social media.